Monday, October 16, 2017

9.1.17 September Dog of the Month- Indie! (Update, ADOPTED!)

September 2017 Dog of the Month- Indie


Meet Indie! 

11 months months old (9.1.17) 

Hello my name is Indie! I'm a young spunky pup with lots of love to give! I love to play fetch, going for walks and laying by my people while chewing on a bone or ball! I'm house trained and crate trained. I'm doing well with come, sit, down and go to my kennel! I'm still learning to contain myself when waiting to go outside or wait for water. I've liked and gotten along with every pup I've been introduced too. I would love to be in a home that is willing to train with me and is decently active but also loves downtime with snuggles! 

No cats. 

Adoption fee- $0 Dog of the Month of September 2017 

Adoption info- www.mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment