Monday, October 16, 2017

7.30.17 Meet Monica! (UPDATE: ADOPTED!)

                                                    Hey – Thanks for checking me out!!!

 Let me share a little bit about myself. I am Monica and I am about 4 years old and 60 pounds of snuggles, love and personality. Everyone I meet says I am so beautiful. I am back in shape after having those babies and must agree I look fabulous. 

I came to MNPBR with my 5 babies which I did an amazing job of raising and who have all gone to their furever homes. I live in a foster home with 2 other dogs who I get along great with and love to play with .
I play hard but really like my snuggle time in my bed or right next to any human. I take advantage whenever I can to sneak kisses, snuggles and lots of pets. Sometimes I have to share my foster mom with my 4 legged foster siblings and even though I try to snuggle closer I am very respectful of them and do a great job sharing. 

I love to play tug or with any toy with my foster sister and brother and I like chasing them through the yard. I also do a great job playing by myself when they are not interested. I enjoy bones and stuffed kongs at any time but especially to keep me busy in my kennel when my foster mom goes to work. I do a really great job being very good in my crate.
I know how to sit very well and do pretty good on leash and know to wait for my dinner and wait to come out of the crate calmly when my foster mom is ready. 



Things I am learning: Working on down, shake , wait for release from a sit. I do need some training. Come is hit or miss but working on.
I am fully potty trained and go to the door to let my foster mom know when I have to go out. I mean after all I am 4.
Humans are a favorite of mine. All are good. I do not live with kids but have been with many and my foster mom fully trusts me with kids and any new people I meet. I mean, what can I say, you can not have to many laps to lay on or to many faces to kiss. I will follow you everywhere.
I get along great with other dogs but prefer a little slower introduction to newbies to be sure they like me.
As far as cats go, I have been around them on leash and am very interested in them but may need some adjustment time to understand what they are and if they might want to play with me.
I like to talk in the most adorable way when I need my foster moms attention. I also do snore / heavy breathing sometimes when I sleep so hard. A girl needs her beauty rest.
My foster mom basically feels I am about the best dog ever and any family who is willing to love me and continue to work with me will be so very lucky to have me.
I would be so happy to find my family and my forever home . Honestly, not sure why I am not adopted yet (although my foster mom is happy to have me with her) She always says, The wait is worth it to find the perfect fit. Are you ready to meet me?

No comments:

Post a Comment