Thursday, October 19, 2017

10.19.17 Hello from Nikki (Update: Adopted!)


 NIKKI



8 weeks on Sept 5, 2017

Adoption fee $350

Name: Nikki
Nicknames: Little Nikki
Age: 9 weeks
Activity Level: low for a puppy
Things I do in my free time: Play tug of war with my favorite rope. Snuggle. Watch cartoons.
Things I know: Good girl. No. Come here. Wanna go outside?
Things I am learning: Patience.
Kids: Love then
Dogs: I get along with all sizes.
Cats: Not sure
Size: I'll be 50+ lbs
Car rides: They put me to sleep.
Additional Info from foster parent:

Hello, my name is Nikki... AKA Little Nikki. I'm cute, smart, and spunky. My favorite things to do are snuggle, play tug of war, and follow my foster mom around the house. I love my crate and sleep in there all night without an accidents or whining (as long as I can listen to my tropical rain forest white noise machine). I'm on a regular feeding and potty break routine so I don't have any accidents in the house. I sleep a lot right now, but love to play when I'm awake.

Interested in adopting? Apple here- www.mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment