Monday, October 16, 2017

8.23.17 Meet Ruby! (Update, ADOPTED!)




4 months old (Aug 2017) 

Ruby is a wonderful pup! She is very playful, but knows when it’s time to take a break. She plays well with my young children as well as my highly energetic dog. She also has done very well with people she hasn’t met yet – she does not bark at them. I do not know how she would be around cats. Ruby is very much a lover! She will follow me around the house and always likes to know where I am so she can get her attention when she wants it. Ruby is food-motivated, which I have used to help with training her. She will still need to work with that, but she is a puppy, so that’s expected. We are currently working on sit and wait (at the door). She is crate trained and does well with no accidents over-night. Ruby is a happy girl and is ready to find her forever family to love! 

Adoption fee $350 
Apply online- www.mnpitbull.com

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/39143449

No comments:

Post a Comment