Thursday, November 5, 2020

11.5.20 New to MPBR- Meet Kaison!

 


Hello! My name is Kaison, although I don’t really know my name because I can’t hear very well.
My foster Mom has been training me with high pitched sounds along with hand signals. Life can be a bit scary when you can’t hear low hertz sounds. Since I was born with these adorable big ears that don’t work very well, my foster Mom doesn’t think I should be with a family that has small children.
I’m a male just shy of 14 weeks old and I am what they would consider ‘high energy’. I always pester my furry foster siblings to play with me! I don’t think they understand how much I love to wrestle. I would love a big canine sister that will play with me. Or even no siblings would be fine too. I’ll keep busy because I love to chase the ball, play tug, chew on antlers and explore outside. The thing I’m working on the most is communicating what I want without barking so much. My foster Mom says my bark is very loud. I just think I need to hear myself due to these big ears not working the greatest. I am great in the kennel and am almost potty trained. I would love a family that is active and can wear me out every day. I need a family that is consistent with training because sometimes I can be a challenge and I’m very persistent.
If you’d like to meet me one on one, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment