Monday, November 30, 2020

11.30.20 New to MPBR- Meet Brooks

 


Hi, I’m Brooks! I’m about 4 months old and roughly 30 pounds already, so I’m going to be a big boy! I came to Minnesota from Tennessee with my litter mate, Dunn (who you'll meet later). We were found abandoned on a set of railroad tracks. I play great with other dogs and do amazing with small children. I do well around cats all though they do scare me a little bit. I especially love humans and my foster moms say I’m an excellent cuddler and I snore like an old man. I sleep all night in my crate with no accidents. I do well in my crate if I know I’m not alone, but I get pretty scared and cry very loud when I think I’m alone. My potty training is going very well, and I rarely have accidents, but I need to learn how to let my humans know when I have to go. My foster moms think that my best traits are how gentle and calm I am. I’ve never even nibbled a finger and I’m a very laid-back puppy. I’m naughtiest when I try to pick up and chew things I’m not supposed to; socks are just so nummy! I’ve learned how to sit, and I’m working on lay down and shake. I even let my foster mom trim my nails and love car rides! All in all, my foster moms love having me and think I’m the best puppers. I am so excited to find my forever home! Could it be you?
If you’re interested in meeting Brooks, please visit www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information and our online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment