Sunday, November 1, 2020

10.30.20 New to MPBR- Meet Brea

 

*Update- Adoption Pending*
Hi! I’m Brea and came all the way from Texas, but the cold and snow are not slowing me down! I’m about 4 months old and definitely have that puppy wiggle butt charm about me with a bold personality. I’m a super food motivated gal and love training and learning new things! I’m getting pretty good with sitting on command - even when I’m distracted! I hope whoever adopts me keeps bringing me to training because I love it and my foster parents say I’ve got a lot of potential because I learn so quick and am eager to please!
My foster parents also said I’m pretty good at going on walks, unless I see a leaf, because those are fun to chase! I’m crate trained but because I’m still young and learning, I might cry a little when you leave me in my crate, but don’t worry, I stop pretty quickly because I know eventually I’ll get to come out and play! I know to go to the bathroom outside but will still need someone to keep working with me on excelling at potty training.
I love playing with other dogs and would do great with another dog who can match my energy level, because I just get so excited to play! I haven’t met a cat yet, but my foster parents think I would do just fine with a feline friend. I l love to play fetch and tug - I could do that all day. I really love all humans - little, big and everything in between! If you give me attention, I’ll give you kisses AND sit very pretty for you!
If you're interested in meeting me, please read the adoption information & fill out an application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment