Wednesday, August 5, 2020

7.30.20 New to MPBR- Meet Aquila



*Update- Adoption Pending*
Hi! I’m Aquila (pronounced Ah-key-lah) but my foster moms call me Kiki. My moms say I’m a sweetie who loves to nap, go for walks and chew on bones. I love playing with my foster sister and I get along great with other dogs, cats, kids, and adults. I even do well with noises like cars and trucks driving by. I am very VERY food and treat motivated and my moms say I’m a quick learner. I’ve already learned sit, lay down, and shake. I’m learning that my crate is my safe space and only cry if I need to go potty. My potty training needs the most work, but I’m still learning. I’m such a loving girl and I can’t wait to find my forever family.

Here's a little bit about my background: I came to MPBR by way of Texas. We are known as the 'Constellations Litter'. There are five puppies in total, 2 boys and 3 girls. We were born on 5/07/2020 and are Pit Bull/Mastiff mix so we’ll most likely be pretty big!



If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment