Wednesday, August 19, 2020

8.13.20 New to MPBR- Meet Poppy!

 


Meet Poppy


Hello all my name is Poppy! 

My nicknames are Princess Poppy and Poppykins. I am 5 months old (as of 8/12/20) and enjoy being active until I am tired and then I enjoy cuddles and naps.
Things I really like to do in my free time are chew on toys or treats, find random socks to run around with, take long walks, and of course cuddles, belly rubs and naps. ?
I am a silly and spunky gal that loves kids and other dogs. I have not met any cats in my current home but I have met a winter hamster and she is pretty cool. I dont quite know what to think of her yet.
I am awesome in my kennel and sleep all night long. During the day when I go in my kennel I make a few peeps but when I am told to settle down, I do quiet down like a good girl.
I am currently learning my basics like sit, stay, and of course no. I am pretty good at the no one. I am also learning how to walk on a leash. I am kinda all over the place at times when walking but easily corrected when I get off track.
I do enjoy a good car ride and if I have a bed to lay on I will relax on that.
I am still growing but am about 25lbs currently. I have a condition called Demodex Mange and I don’t have a lot of hair currently but I am on my way to recovery and my hair will be back quicker than you know it!

If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment