Wednesday, August 19, 2020

8.17.20 New to MPBR- Meet Ian


Hi, I’m Ian! 
I am 10 weeks old and I’m a happy little puppy, my tail is always wagging. 
I love to play with my two foster dog siblings (one male, one female) and then take a nap. 
Potty training is going pretty well, I am a puppy after-all. 
Foster dad gets me outside and I know it’s time to do my business.
I haven’t met any cats or kids, but I would imagine I’d do well with either as I’m young and can learn how to be respectful.
I do really well in my crate. My foster dad reports that I go in and don’t even make a peep! 
I’ve been on a couple car rides and have done well with those too!

You can see more pictures of me here (my adoption is pending if the link doesn't work)

Please visit www.mnpitbull.com to fill out an adoption application if you’d like to meet me. I promise you won’t regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment