Wednesday, August 19, 2020

8.18.20 New to MPBR- Meet Trinity


Happy Tongue Out Tuesday from tripod, Trinity! (Talk about a tongue twister!)
I’m a very active little girl that’s 4 months old and despite losing my leg very young I’ve adapted very well. I have two speeds, “GoGoGo” and sleep. I am a very smart girl and I’m very food and treat motivated. I’ve learned to sit, I understand “no”, and my foster brother is teaching me how to walk nicely and how my kennel is ok. I only make noise in my kennel for a little bit then I settle in and quiet down and nap. I’m working on not crying and barking when my “person” is out of sight or out of reach if I’m on my tie out. My missing leg has not slowed me down as I can handle keeping up with my crazy foster brother. I love to wrestle and play tug. I really like bones and stuffy toys. I’m teaching my foster brother how to share. When I’m not playing, I am a cuddlebug and like to sleep. I’m getting better with my potty training, but I really really like water. I get excited when I first see you and I’m getting better about staying “down”. I haven’t really met any babies; I have met some little people that liked to pet me. I have a couple kitty friends that I’m not super interested in but sometimes I do try to play with but when they don’t want to, I can leave them alone.

See more pictures and a video of me here (if the link doesn’t work, my adoption is pending🙌🏻)
If you’d like to meet me, please apply at www.mnpitbull.com so my Case Manager can make arrangements. I’d love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment