Wednesday, August 19, 2020

8.8.20 Awesome Ara

 


*Update: processing applications* 


Hi, I’m Ara and I’m still looking for my forever home! 




Can you tell from my pictures that I love the be around other dogs? It’s true! I live with two dogs and I think they’re fantastic! I hope my new home has another dog that I can play with too 🤞🏻

Click this link to read more about me (if the link doesn’t work, I’m pending adoption): 

Here’s a little bit about Ara’s background: She came to MPBR by way of Texas. They are known as the 'Constellations Litter'. There are five puppies in total, 2 boys and 3 girls. They were born on 5/07/2020 and are Pit Bull/Mastiff mix so they’ll most likely be pretty big!

If you’re interested in taking Ara home & teaching her all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment