Wednesday, July 29, 2020

7.29.20 New to MPBR- Meet Lyra



Hello! My name is Lyra

My foster Mommy tells me that I’m a smart and confident puppy. I already know sit and I haven’t had a potty accident in the house yet! We’re working on learning my name, go potty (while outside) and kennel up. I don’t really like my kennel because I’d prefer to follow my foster Mommy everywhere. I’ll go in there for a yummy treat though. I love kids and other dogs. My big foster sister Pia is teaching me how to play with other dogs with respect. Sometimes I can be a bit rough but I’m learning quickly. I enjoy exploring through tall ferns, chewing on sticks, and cuddling; cuddling is the best! Please will you adopt me? I promise I’ll do my best to be the best puppy ever!

Here's a little bit about my background: I came to MPBR by way of Texas. We are known as the 'Constellations Litter'. There are five puppies in total, 2 boys and 3 girls. We were born on 5/07/2020.

If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment