Wednesday, July 15, 2020

7.14.20 New to MPBR- Meet Alexa


*Adoption Pending* Hello my name is Alexa 
I’m 10 weeks old. I came to Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue by way of Texas with my brother, Echo (adopted). We are known as the ‘Amazon’ litter.
I love to be the center of attention with every adult, child and dog around. I haven’t met any cats yet but I’m sure I’d love to try to play with them too. I have a lot of energy to burn off but also love to cuddle up in your lap when I’m sleepy.
I am still working I’m not jumping, not chewing on everything I can find, and not having accidents in the house. I’m not a big fan of my kennel yet and will whine hoping to get out. Eventually I’ll give up and take a nap. I do well in car rides as they put me right to sleep.
If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment