Wednesday, July 15, 2020

7.15.20 New to MPBR- Meet Palmetto


Hi! My name is Palmetto aka Metto/Little Guy. 
I arrived in Minnesota by way of Texas & I'm 10 weeks old.
I’m a tiny puppy with a big personality. I’d love to be the big boss dog with my foster sister — the only thing stopping me is my smaller size. My foster parents (fo-rents) say I’m a typical puppy with bursts of energy and then a nap. I’m doing really well with potty training. It might take me awhile to finally go when I get outside but I’m catching on. My fo-rents said I’m doing great with my kennel. I’m sleeping in it at night next to fo-sister’s kennel in the living room and only whine a little at first. I even take naps and breaks in it throughout the day. I’ve been told I’m much better with kenneling during the day than my fo-sister.
What else:I love chewing on things (apparently some of those are not for me including the humans fingers and ears). I love going outside and laying in the grass. Sometimes I chew on my toys and sometimes I just fall asleep.
My fo-rents say I am a confident and curious little guy that makes the cutest little grunt sounds when you pick me up!
If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com or read more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment