Saturday, July 18, 2020

7.17.20 New to MPBR- Meet Amber


Hi there, I'm Amber and I'm new here! 
I came to Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue by way of Texas (shout out to Passport For Paws). If you remember reading about Tai, Dionne, or Cher, then you've met my kids! Don't you think they got their adorable looks from me? I certainly do! Anyway, I can't wait to find my forever home too, just like my puppies did.
I have spurts of energy at times, but I really like to relax and hang out with my foster mom (I excel at cuddling). I am very shy and can be startled easily. My foster family is trying to help me gain confidence. I would probably be best suited in a home without really little kids. Their activity level and loud voices startle me.
I am a small dog (I’ve been called a ‘pocket pittie’) and I am easily walked. I do not tug or pull when I am on my leash and when you tell me to, I will slow down if I am going too fast.

I have a foster dog brother who I like but he gets rowdy so you can often find me doing my own thing. I love to chew on a pig's ear!
I have not been around cats in my foster house, but they do have a Winter Hamster that I just can’t figure out. How does she get into that ball and go so fast? She scares me when she heads towards me. EEEK!!!
If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment