Wednesday, July 15, 2020

7.13.20 New to MPBR- Meet Bart


Hi! My name is Bart
I know what you are thinking, and no, you won’t find ears like this anywhere else. These ears are all natural! I am 4 months old. I’m a dog with many nicknames. I’ve had a few temporary housing arrangements, not because I did anything wrong, just a few pit stops on the way to my foster home. People called me lots of things like Sixx, Birch, and Barty Boy. I don’t care what anyone calls me. I’m just happy to be around my people.
I have loved every four-legged dog foster sibling I have met. Sometimes they have been a little grumpy and don’t like me bouncing on them. They tell me to stop and I apologize with kisses. I’m pretty charming that way. They always forgive me. I have not met any cats and I have not lived in a home with children. I have met some children and I love them but need reminders to be gentle with them.
I’m a very happy dog. I can be a little shy at first. I enjoy cuddling I’m the couch once I’ve played with a few toys. I would make an excellent addition to any family, but I think I would really enjoy having another sibling to play with.
If you think you are the right family for me, contact my rescue to set up a time to see these ears in person! Do so by filling out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment