Wednesday, April 4, 2018

4.4.18 Hi from Frida! (Update: Adopted!)

Frida is looking for someone to go on walkies & cuddle with. 





   About

COAT LENGTH
Short
HOUSE-TRAINED
Yes
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, cats, children.
ADOPTION FEE
$350.00

Meet Frida

Hi my name is Frida! But I answer to my nicknames too: Apple fidder and Fritz. I’m 14 weeks old (as of 3/31/18). I love other dogs and hang out well with cats. In my foster home there are two HUGE pitties and two kitties that are really friendly. The one let's me lick her face. I'm potty trained and know how to tell you when I want to go outside. I am crate trained, I enjoy taking bones in my crate to chew them. I do well while my foster parents are at work too, have #1 accidents if I'm left longer than 8 hours but hold in the rest.

I enjoy cuddling with the other dogs, falling asleep in foster mom's lap, and laying down belly up. It allows for people to rub my belly! I know tricks too, I can sit, shake and lay down. My foster mom also taught me to run and jump in her arms when she calls my name, claps her hands and opens her arms. It's really fun, I hope I find my forever home soon while I'm still little so I can do that with them!

I do well with other animals and kids because I understand to not bite hands and to be gentle with people. As a young puppy I'm super smart and learn very quick. Meet me and find out how sweet I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment