Monday, April 23, 2018

4.23.18 Meet Sabrina (Update: Adopted)

* NEW TO RESCUE* NEW TO RESCUE * NEW TO RESCUE * NEW TO RESCUE * NEW TO RESCUE* NEW TO RESCUE * 

Everyone, Meet Sabrina:






Age: 1-2 years old

Activity level: medium

Things I do in my free time: I love to play with my toys especially my tennis balls. I love to play fetch and I'm working on dropping the ball so you can throw it again! I love to be outside and watch the birds fly around. I'm also a big time snuggler and love to be pet.

Things I know: sit, shake and lay down. I also go to the door when I need to go outside.

Things I am learning: down and how to walk on a leash, I'd rather walk you right now.

Weight 50 lbs

Sabrina is a very sweet girl and is fairly quiet. I've only heard
her bark when she see' s someone outside near the yard.
Have questions? Email us here 
Interested in adopting? Fill out an application here 

Don't have time to volunteer, foster or adopt? Sponsor Sabrina for $177.25 <---click here!

Here’s What You Get: -MPBR T-shirt -Sponsor graphic to share on your FB profile/Instagram/Twitter (send us an email after you have paid- info@mnpitbull.com) -Your name (first name, last initial) listed on the dog's online profile sponsor graphic as their sponsor.






No comments:

Post a Comment