Wednesday, April 25, 2018

4.25.18 Meet Boba Fett (Update: Adopted)



* New to Rescue * New to Rescue * New to Rescue *



Nicknames: Boba, Bubba, Bubs

Age: 4 months (as of 4/13/18)

Activity Level: hyper & playful, as I am still a puppy.

Things I do in my free time: I love snuggles after play time, and give lots of kisses. I like to play with my sister and foster sisters. We play tug-o-war and keep away. I can’t get enough of cow hooves. I can chew those for hours...

Things I know: I’m getting really good at “Sit”, & I come every time my foster mom calls for me. I know what “no” means too.

Things I am learning: kennel and I will wait patiently for my food. I also have not had an accident in the house. *paws crossed*

Kids: I haven’t met any yet, but so far I love everybody.

Dogs: I get along with other dogs both puppies and adults.

Cats: Unknown

Size: I am the biggest of my siblings. I’ll probably be around 50lbs. when I get bigger.

Car rides: I eased my brother & sister when we went for a ride to our Foster Mommy’s. They were scared but it just made me a bit sleepy.

Additional Info from foster parent: Boba aims to please and has been very good in his kennel. He is a quick learner and is easily motivated by food. He is a little talkative during play time but quiet as a peep during nap time.
********************************************************************************************************
Thanks for stopping by! Here are some helpful tips:

• All dogs listed on Petfinder are still available: dogs that are available can be found here

• Read the bio but still have questions?- Email Us

• We CANNOT move forward until we receive an application. Even if you're only interested, please fill out an application at mnpitbull.com. We will reach out to you (M-F) within 24-48 hours after receiving your inquiry.

Don't have time to volunteer, foster or adopt? Sponsor Boba Fett for $166.50 <---click here!

Here’s What You Get: -MPBR T-shirt -Sponsor graphic to share on your FB profile/Instagram/Twitter (send us an email after you have paid- info@mnpitbull.com) -Your name (first name, last initial) listed on the dog's online profile sponsor graphic as their sponsor.


No comments:

Post a Comment