Friday, January 26, 2018

1.26.18 Featured Foster- October Edition


Meet Tina!



Who was your first foster?
Sylvia & her 9 puppies
Sylvia & her puppies

Sylvia 























Lola

Who is your current foster?
Lola



Why did you start volunteering?
I adopted my fist pit bull in June of 2016. After that I just couldn't help watching & waiting for another to adopt & at that point I thought Why Not Foster & help as many as I can? We we did & I've loved every minute of it!

How long have you been volunteering with our rescue?
A little over a year.










PJ, Otter, & FeBe
Do you have any pets?
I have 3 of my own great dogs. I have FeBe who is a boxer, PJ is my pit rescue, & Otter was a foster fail.




Where is your favorite dog friendly place to take your pooches?
I live in Duluth & my favorite dog friendly place to go it Fitgers Brewery.

When not surrounded by dogs – what can you be found doing?
I am a stay at home mom/dog mom. I also run a small dog sitting service so I'm often surrounded by dogs :) Otherwise you'll find me doing activities with my kids.

Sylvia's Puppies
Do you have a favorite memory with one of your fosters?
I will never forget our first foster, Sylvia. She came with 9 one week old puppies. It was truly amazing to watch them grow & be able to teach my kids about raising puppies.



















................................................................................................................................................................
BarkBox is a subscription service that is awesome for you dogs! You get toys & treats delivered right to your door every month!



Each month one of our foster pawrents receives a BarkBox as a thank you.This is our small way of showing appreciation for the dedication our volunteers have to this rescue. Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue is 100% volunteer based-no shelters here! Each dog we are able to save is because a foster is willing to open their home for us 

No comments:

Post a Comment