Wednesday, October 21, 2020

10.21.20 New to MPBR- Meet Nelson

 


Hi everyone, I'm Nelson! Wouldn't you like to adopt me?
I'm a Texas boy looking for a warm Minnesota home. I'm about 3 months old. I've met other dogs and have done well. I'm a puppy so a another resident dog who has patience or skills with teaching me to settle down would be good. I have not met any cats and would do well with older kids (I might knock down itty bitty ones).
I am still learning that my life is different here and that there will always be food and toys and love. When I arrived in rescue, I was pretty skinny and I was always worried that there wouldn’t be enough food. Now that I found a place with food and toys, I feel like I have to make sure nobody takes them away. I will need help learning to share around other dogs as well as not getting to excited or overeager during meal times.
If you'd like to meet me, please visit www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information & the application.
See more pictures and read more info about me here (if the link doesn't work, my adoption is pending 🥳).

No comments:

Post a Comment