Thursday, October 1, 2020

10.1.20 New to MPBR- Meet Birch


Hi everyone, I am Birch! You met my bother yesterday and now it's time for me!
I am just shy of 5 months old. I like to play a lot with my foster brothers (dogs & cats), but I also like to snuggle and sleep a lot too.
So far some of the stuff that I know is No and Sit. We are working on learning Come, Stay, Down (lay down) and Shake.
My favorite toys are any toy that my foster brother Zero is playing with. I do like balls, bones, and stuffy toys as well. My foster brother likes to play a game he calls “chase” with me. It’s fun if he lets me win sometimes.
I am a super snuggler and like to give kisses. I like to sleep/nap on my person. We’ve been working on the kennel and it’s not super scary anymore. I only don’t like it just for a little while. When it’s time to eat I sit patiently and wait for my food. I’ve learned that if I run into my kennel I get it right away.
I’m working on not going potty in the house, it’s going pretty well.
I really like all different kinds of treats. I’ve had training treats, beef sticks, cheese, and carrots. My favorite is beef sticks.
I have only met one little person and I was ok with him.
Kitties, bunnies and squirrels are interesting, but I don’t really chase them.
I’m a really good leash walker for my age. I don’t pull or really react to other dogs either.
I’ve only been on a couple car rides and they were fine. I like to lay down and wait ‘til we get where we’re going.
I am a growing boy and I think I’m going to be a good size when I’m older. I’m almost as big as my foster brother already and he’s much older than me!
If you'd like to meet me, please read through the adoption information & fill out an application at www.mnpitbull.com. My Case Manager will arrange a meeting from there

No comments:

Post a Comment