Tuesday, April 23, 2019

4.23.19 Meet Ember


Meet Ember! She’s a sweet little girl who’s almost 4 months old. Ember is wonderful and her personality is like no other. She is playful, silly and very intelligent. Don't let the silliness fool you, she'll have you wrapped around her little paws. Ember will do great with a family that is active, she is no couch potato. She enjoys long walks (even on the beach), playing fetch with ropes and just playing with people and dogs. Ember would do well as a single dog or even as an addition to add to the fur family. If you've been seeking a ball of energy with a great balance of goofiness, look no further, Ember is YOUR girl.
Kids: I love kids. My foster human brother just turned 5 and I love playing tag. I'm usually it but I'm pretty quick.
Dogs: I love dogs and do well with all sizes.
Cats: They are pretty cool and don't mind them.
Size: I'm a Jack Russell Terrier attitude and energy level, meets pit bull love and affection. I weight 16lbs and I'll probably get somewhere around 30lbs. So I guess you can call me a medium size dog with a HUGE PLAYFUL personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment