Monday, April 1, 2019

4.1.19 April Dog of the Month- Ted



Spread the word- This month is all about Ted! 


Visit www.mnpitbull.com for more adoption information. Check the info below for Ted’s official bio. He’d love to meet you!

Ted *Dog of the Month* Catahoula Leopard Dog & Shepherd Mix  Saint Paul, MN

  • Young
  •  
  •  Male
  •  
  •  Medium
COAT LENGTH
Short
HOUSE-TRAINED
Yes
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, children.
ADOPTION FEE
Waived

Meet Ted *Dog of the Month*

Thanks for stopping by! Here are some helpful tips:

• We CANNOT move forward until we receive an application. Even if you're only interested, please fill out an application at mnpitbull.com. We will reach out to you (M-F) within 24-48 hours after receiving your inquiry.

• Adoption fees are as follows: 2-5 months old: $400, 6-9 months old: $350, 10+ months old: $250. This covers their Spay/Neuter, Vaccinations, Microchip, 4DX, Fecal Tests, and Housing Costs.

********************************************************************************************************
Hey everyone: My name is Ted and I have just joined the MPBR adoptable dogs and am looking for my forever home.

I am 4 ½ years old and am a stunning brindle male shepherd mix. I am tall and weigh 85 lbs

I like to be active and play and take walks. But also like my time to be lazy and relaxed.

I am very smart and know sit, down, wait, come, shake, high five and speak. I am learning roll over, wait in my kennel and taking treats very gently.

I have been around older kids a lot but really do love humans once I have properly met them. I have lived with a small dog and have played with other dogs and like most of them. I have not lived with cats.

I enjoy car rides with my humans

I am a bit nervous getting to know new people and being separated from them but am working with my foster mom to be comfortable and feel safe on my own. I am used to having my human by my side at all times. I follow my foster mom everywhere. I love treats and am getting a lot of them as I learn to be ok in my own space.

I might do best in a home with adults and older children as I am a big boy and would not want to knock anyone over. 
Still have questions? Email adopt@mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment