Monday, April 22, 2019

4.17.19 Meet Donny


Hey, hey, I’m Donny, they call me Donald. I’m around 4-5 years old & I am a tongue-out, ball obsessed English bulldog. I currently am on a weight loss program because I’m carrying around a few extra lbs. I walk great on a leash. I use a harness instead of a collar because I have no neck to keep a collar on.
I love to be where the people are. In true bulldog fashion I headbutt open any baby gates that are put between me and the humans. I do wonderfully in my crate though. I sleep in there just fine at night or when the humans must work but I would prefer going to work with the humans. I really love a good car ride where I can look out the window. I like all my 4 legged foster siblings but the ones my size or smaller are my favorite. I have met cats and kids, neither bother me. Baths don’t bother me one bit either.
I’m looking for someone who needs a shotgun rider, who will throw the ball for me, take me on short walks to help with my weight loss and who will just love me unconditionally. If that person is you submit an application at www.mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment