Tuesday, January 29, 2019

1.30.19 Featured Foster January Edition

Meet Lisa!




Kala
Who was your first foster?

My first rescue with MN Pit Bull was Kala.  She was a cute little brindle girl.  

Who is your current foster?

I am currently fostering Aris

Why did you start volunteering?

Simply, I am a sucker for dogs.  I love that feeling of doing something good for them.  I love meeting new people and seeing the joy in them when they find their new fur baby.  Also, I just love that pitty face.  

Aris








How long have you been volunteering with our rescue?

This is only my second foster through MN Pit Bull.


Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have two dogs, Jessie and Henry, and two cats, Smokey and Rosie.  And now we just added Aris to our family, so now I have three dogs…oh my!!!







Where is your favorite dog friendly place to take your pooches?

Chuck and Don’s.  There is always someone who will love up the dogs.  And they always have good treats.  

When not surrounded by dogs – what can you be found doing?

I’m a teacher and a parent, so if I’m not with dogs, then I’m with kids.  I love to go to the movies with friends. I love a good walk, but of course my dogs are with me.  

Do you have a favorite memory with one of your fosters? 

Waking up in the morning and seeing Aris’s cute, happy little face coming to give me morning kisses is the best.  

................................................................................................................................................................
BarkBox is a subscription service that is awesome for you dogs! You get toys & treats delivered right to your door every month!



Each month one of our foster pawrents receives a BarkBox as a thank you.This is our small way of showing appreciation for the dedication our volunteers have to this rescue. Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue is 100% volunteer based-no shelters here! Each dog we are able to save is because a foster is willing to open their home for us 

No comments:

Post a Comment