Thursday, January 3, 2019

1.2.19 January Dog of the Month- Parker




Hello my name is Parker!!! I am 5 months old (on 10/3/18). I I love humans and think I should be included in all family activities. My foster parents would say I medium to low energy level. I get along great with my foster brothers and sisters (of the canine type). My favorite thing to do is to wrestle with them. I've also been pretty good with cats and think there pretty cool but I'm sure if the feeling is mutual. I love to play but I also love my down time where I get to snuggle up with my foster mom and dad on the couch. My foster mom tells me that I'm fast learner. I know how to sit and wait for my meals. I'm really good on walks and absolutely love them but I will try to chase squirrels and tumbling leaves. As far potty training goes, I'm pretty much trained as my family hasn't had to clean up too many messes at my expense. Also, when they leave the house I go right in my crate (I think it’s because they give me yummy treats).

•Parker is January’s Dog of the Month! What does this mean? Every month MPBR selects one dog to have their adoption fee waived. This month is Parker’s month! The normal adoption process is still followed (home & reference checks) and training is still required but we’re waiving the adoption fee!


No comments:

Post a Comment