Monday, February 19, 2018

2.16.18 Hello from Rosie! (Update: Adopted!)


My name is Rosie and I am 8 weeks old (as of 2/15/18). I am very active and love to play with my siblings but still need a lot of naps. I like to play with squeaky toys, balls and play tug. I am starting to know my name and am working very hard on potty training. I love to play with and be cuddled by the kids that visit my foster home. I live with cats & I don't mind them. I did well in the puppy pen with my siblings before we were split up on 2/11/18. Now I have a puppy crate all to myself and love it!
I am a sweet and friendly little girl that has beautiful brindle spots. I will make a great addition to any family in need of a cute little pupper. Of my siblings, I was usually the last one to go to sleep as I certainly did not want to miss out an any fun!

For information on adopting Rosie, please visit mnpitbull.com. If you'd like to see more pictures of Rosie, please visit her bio on Petfinder here



No comments:

Post a Comment