Wednesday, September 9, 2020

9.9.20 New to MPBR- Meet Emilia


Meet Emilia

*You can meet this girl in person during our Sidewalk Sale & Adoption event on 9/12/2020. Details here*
Hi – I am Emilia and I am about 14 weeks old. I'm a slim trim 25 pounds and growing. Please read my information to see if I might be a good fit for your family because I am looking for my forever home and lots of training, playtime and love.

Activity Level: Emilia’s activity level is medium for a puppy her age. She stays busy and loves to go but is also good at laying on the dog bed playing by herself.

Things I do in my free time: Loves to play with her foster siblings, loves toys, chewing on bones and chew toys. She also loves to cuddle as close to her foster humans as often as possible

Things I know: I can sit for a treat, can walk on leash without out pulling. I am pretty well house trained but need to stay on top of the let outs. I do well in my crate during the day when my foster family is away but am working on the night time kennel.

Things I am learning: Walking next to my humans on walks, wait for dinner, wait in crate, down.

Kids: Emilia loves kids – all kids, any kids. She is very polite around them and their parents have commented how well she does.

Dogs: Does well with male and female dogs – loves to interact and play with them

Cats: no exposure to cats in MN – do not anticipate any issues with cats

Car rides: Rides best in crate in the car at this time

Additional Info from foster:
Emilia enjoys meeting new people. She loves exploring the outdoors and is very inquisitive about everything happening around her. She is a pretty happy go lucky girl full of spunk and adventure

If you’re interested in meeting Emilia, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment