Friday, September 25, 2020

9.25.20 New to MPBR- Meet Brody


Hello my name is Brody 💙
I am an 8 month old lab/pit bull mix. I love to play with my foster brothers but also love nap time. My favorite things are playing with toys, running around the back yard, belly rubs and all the treats I get while training. I am doing very well in the crate and haven’t had any accidents in the house. I am learning how to sit and walk on a leash. I love other dogs and do well with both males and females. I am great with young children but have not met any cats yet. I am 45 lbs and still growing into my paws! I am an excellent car rider and just love being with my humans. I am submissive to other dogs and am learning puppy manners. I sleep deeply and have the cutest snore! I hate being left out and just want to be near my humans so I don’t miss out on any snuggles.


See more pictures of me here (if the link doesn't work, my adoption is pending 🥳)
If you’re interested in taking me home & teaching me all the fun things a dog should know, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment