Wednesday, September 16, 2020

9.16.20 New to MPBR- Meet Bailey

 


Hi everyone, my name is Bailey!
I weigh around 60 pounds and am a short little pocket pitty. I’m ready to find a forever family who will love my kisses and big block head. I need someone who wants to dedicate the time and energy into training me and show me daily routine consistency so I can become my best self.
I’ve only been with my foster moms for a week and I’m already learning to walk on a loose leash, go to my crate, sit, stay, lay down, and ring a bell to go outside; they say I'm super smart! I'm house-trained & go in my crate with no issues too!
I love other animals (cats too) and kids. I'm a good girl who just needs consistency in my life. Could that be with you? Fill out an application at www.mnpitbull.com so we can meet one on one!
View more pictures & check out Bailey's video on her bio (if the link doesn't work, she's received multiple applications that we are currently processing)

No comments:

Post a Comment