Tuesday, November 26, 2019

11.23.19 Hello from Fred


This handsome boy is Fred

His other 8 siblings from the Annie litter have all gone to their new homes and he is ready to find his. Fred is 15 weeks old and does well with dogs & people of all ages. He hasn’t met any cats but foster mom thinks he’d do just fine. Apply to meet Fred at www.mnpitbull.com 🐾

Meet Fred
*********************************************************************

My name is Fred and I am 15 weeks old (born 8/13/19). 
I currently weigh just under 23 pounds and growing.
I am a healthy active boy who loves to play with the 3 other dogs where I live with my foster mom.
I have not met any cats yet but am sure they would be fine.

I am crate trained and mostly potty trained. I know to sit, go to my crate and wait for short periods. I am learning to improve these and working on down and go to the door. Some of my favorite toys and games are ball and tug and I am pretty good with puzzle games. I do pretty good on leash, am very confident and the vet lady and my foster momma say I have a good temperament.
I like to chew on toys and sometimes need to remind my foster momma to keep things picked up. I have not chewed other things up but sometimes hide them under the bed.

Humans of all sizes are amazing. I love them all. I LOVE to snuggle with them very closely. It is one of my favorite things to do.
I can not wait to meet my forever family. I will work hard on training and manners and will be a great addition to the family.

Read the bio but still have questions? Email adopt@mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment