Tuesday, April 3, 2018

4.3.18 Hello from Chance! (Update: Adopted!)


 Chance still available and looking for a home to share his toys with. 
For more information on Chance, click here.


Chance

  • American Staffordshire Terrier & Pit Bull Terrier Mix
  •  
  •  Saint Paul, MN
  • Puppy
  •  
  •  Male
  •  
  •  Medium
  •  
  •  Black , White / Cream

About

HOUSE-TRAINED
Yes
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, children.
ADOPTION FEE
$350.00

Meet Chance

Name:Chance

Age: 8 Months (as of 3/8/18)
Activity Level: High
Things I do in my free time: Play! I love toys, the squeakier the better.
I love to try and play with my foster sister. I love to play tug and chase.
And after all that play I love to nap hard.
Things I know: Sit, Lay Down, Shake
Things I am learning: Come, Stay, drop it (I'm not very good at this one yet)
Kids: I have spent time with an older kid (11 years old) but not with any younger kids.
I can be mouthy when I play so older would probably be best for me
Dogs: Love them but I am working on bounderies. I do back off when my foster sister doesnt appreciate how I play but then I go right back at it. I would enjoy a dog friend with similar
energy levels and play style to myself.
Cats: I will do well with a dog savvy cat (one that doesn’t hiss or run away). I met one at a fosters house and wanted to play but listened to queues and did well playing softer over time.
Size: Medium/Large
Car rides: Love them & does well
Additional Info from foster parent:
Chance is a sweet boy with a ton of energy. He loves to play play play. He can be a bit intimidating to other dogs at first becasue he really wants to play with them. He needs some work on manners but he is extremely smart and will pick up on this quick. He is crate trained and does really well. He will sometimes cry a little at first but settles down really quick. He is potty trained and will ask to go out (usually waits and whines by the door or will paw at the door). He figured out on night one in my
house which was the door he goes out for potty and knows to wait by that door.
He can be a bit stubborn but that's the puppy in him testing his boundaries. With training he will be an incredible companion.
Chance has issues when it comes to high value treats/toys. He can become possessive when another dog is around. High value bones would need to be given in a kennel if you have other animals until he works on this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment