Monday, April 30, 2018

4.30.18 Meet Cosmo!


*NEW TO RESCUE * NEW TO RESCUE * NEW TO RESCUE * NEW TO RESCUE *


My name is Cosmo and I am about weeks 15 weeks old (as of 4/29/18). I am very active and love to play with my foster siblings. I am so happy it is warmer now because my favorite playtime is outside. I like to play with squeaky toys, balls, stuffies and pretty much any toy we have. I am starting to know my name and am working very hard on potty training and doing quite well. I know to go to the door when I need to go out so as long as my foster mom is paying attention all is good. I like kids and all people. I love to snuggle with my foster mom as closely as I can. I am able to be in my crate during the day while my foster mom is at work. I am working on some obedience stuff like sit and down and walking on leash. I will make a great addition to the family that is right for me. Could it be you?

Don't have time to volunteer, foster or adopt? Sponsor Cosmo for $166.50. Visit https://squareup.com/market/minnesota-pit-bull-rescue-2/

Here’s What You Get:

-MPBR T-shirt

-Sponsor graphic to share on your FB profile/Instagram/Twitter (send us an email after you have paid- info@mnpitbull.com)

-Your name (first name, last initial) listed on the dog's online profile sponsor graphic as their sponsor.

******************************************************************************************************** 

Thanks for stopping by! Here are some helpful tips:

• All dogs listed on Petfinder are still available, check out our available dogs here.

• Read the bio but still have questions? Email us!

• We CANNOT move forward until we receive an application. Even if you're only interested, please fill out an application at mnpitbull.com. We will reach out to you (M-F) within 24-48 hours after receiving your inquiry.


No comments:

Post a Comment