Wednesday, April 24, 2019

4.24.19 Meet Marshmello


My name is Marshmello and I am about 18 months old. I am roughly 50 pounds and I am deaf.
I was surrendered to a shelter in SC 5 months ago as a stray and just recently made my way to MPBR where I am staying in a foster home while I search for the perfect forever home.

I have a very high energy level and will need an active person. I am working with my foster momma on calming and refocus as quickly as needed when I get excited. She says I am making really great progress in just the short time I have been here.
There are 2 dogs that live here and I am starting to interact with them and doing well. I sometimes approach them quickly as I just want to play so as much as they want to play I need to slow it down a little.





I LOVE to play with toys with humans or all by myself.
I do not live with cats so I’m unsure if I like them at this time
I am not use to a kennel but am really improving on going in and calming down. Once I calm down I do very well hanging out while my foster mom is at work.
I ADORE all humans!! I LOVE to snuggle with them when I am tired. 


I am learning some hand signals and already know sit. I am working on come, down, wait and kennel up.
Treats are a favorite and I am willing to work for them. My foster momma gave me cheese just for posing with these bunny ear things on my head for Easter. I take my treats very gently.
I am also working on leash manners but will get that down pretty quickly.


My foster momma says I am a beautiful girl and have stunning baby blue eyes and I have a special love of life and having fun and I have a huge amount of potential.
Looking for a confident, caring dedicated human willing to love me, train me and make me the best that I can be!!!
If you think that might be you – please fill out an application at www.mnpitbull.com so we know if we might be a good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment