Monday, April 22, 2019

4.19.19 Meet Ethan



Hi, my name is Ethan and sometimes one of my ears likes to stand up and other times it flops down. I learned how to sit super fast and I already know how to recall! My foster mom says I’m very smart. I LOVE to play with my four legged foster brother Hank and I try with my big foster sister but I listen really well when she doesn’t want to. She’s an older dog and I must learn to respect her. I really like the kitty in the house too. We play a lot but when she hisses at me I know we are done playing and I don’t chase her anymore. I love allllll the toys my foster mom has and I take them out of the toy box right after my foster mom puts them away. I rarely have accidents in my crate and I don’t cry very long when I have to go in there.
My foster mom says my feets are big and she thinks I’ll be a big boy but she laughs when I fall down now because I’m kind of clumsy. I love to snuggle, give kisses, and run around all goofy. I loved my bath!! I like that water stuff!! So maybe I would like a family who would take me swimming?!

No comments:

Post a Comment