Monday, April 22, 2019

4.20.19 Meet Nash



Hi everyone! I’m Nash, and I came to MN from Texas with my sister, Nyha. My foster mama says I’m a super sweet wiggle butt who likes to be where the action is. Because I’m a 4-month-old pibble, I play hard and take lots of snoozies. I love to wrestle and play chase with my big foster sister and would really love a home with another pupper who likes to have fun (like me). I’m learning to be gentle with my tiny foster brother, but it’s hard because he’s something they call a chihuahua, which I think means he doesn’t like to have fun. I’m also working on my manners with the resident floof, who hisses at me when I try to get her to play. Floofs apparently don’t like fun either. But that’s okay, because I can entertain myself with toys, or doing yard zoomies, or rummaging through the laundry basket for the most delightfully stinky thing I can find. I’m always open for a good snuggle or belly rub, and I have an endless supply of kisses to give.
I know how to sit, am working on stay and recall, and I’m pretty good at going potty outside. I sleep well in my crate every night and go in there when told, even though I’d rather be stretched out beside my foster sister or one of the humans. I do really well on a leash, and the few times I’ve been in a car I had a good time.
I’m almost 40 pounds, and my foster mama says I have big paws, so I’m thinking I’ll be quite the dude when I’m finally grown up. For now, I’m loving being a puppy and looking forward to meeting my furever family. Please visit www.mnpitbull.com if you think that could be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment