Thursday, February 14, 2019

2.14.19 Meet Angelica


Angelica says “foster mom, stop working & come play with me!”
How can you say no to that sweet face? Information for adopting Angelica can be found at www.mnpitbull.com



Name: Angelica

Nicknames: Angel, Jelly Belly

Age: 2 years (as of 1/19/19)

Activity Level: Low/Medium

Things I do in my free time: SNUGGLE! It's my favorite thing in the world! If that's not an option, I like to chew on toys and I just found a ball that makes these funny noises! So weird!

Things I know: My name, sit, kennel

Things I am learning: Down, shake, off

Kids: Unsure, but I think ok

Dogs: Meh, I could take them or leave them. I'd much rather be with people!

Cats: No problem! Size: Small, about 25 lbs.

Car rides: Great! But I may want to sit in someone's lap, even if that's the driver!

Additional Info from foster parent: Angel is true to her name! She is a total shadow and will follow you wherever you go. She has found her favorite spot when I'm working from home is under my desk. She still has some trust issues and it breaks my heart that she flinches sometimes when I reach out to pet her, but we'll get there! I'm learning more about her personality every day!

Visit my bio for more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment