Wednesday, February 6, 2019

2.1.19 February Dog of the Month- Mari!


Mari is February’s Dog of the Month!




What does this mean? 

Every month, MPBR selects one dog to have their adoption fee waived. This month is Mari’s month! Our normal adoption process is still followed (home & reference checks) and training is still required but we’re waiving the adoption fee! Apply at mnpitbull.com

Meet Mari! 

Nicknames: Mar, Thumper, Hopper
Age: 8 months (as of 2/1/19)
Activity Level: medium to high energy
Things I do in my free time: Play with my squeaker toy, run laps in the yard, snuggle on the couch (I LOVE snuggles), & sniff my surroundings. 
Things I know: sit, no, kennel, my name, and come.
Things I am learning: walking on a leash 
Kids: good but I am high energy. I am working on not jumping so older kids would probably be a better fit for me unless you're dedicated to helping me with not jumping
Dogs: good
Cats: good
Size: medium
Car rides: good

Additional Info from foster parent: despite Mari's inability to see well, he is very aware of his surroundings. He will sniff everything in sight & you may even find him sniffing the air. Sometimes he can bump into things but this does not stop him. He is a very good listener and is redirected easily. He can get nervous when it is dark as he cannot see you as well so he likes to stay by your side. He is house trained & ready to find his home!

No comments:

Post a Comment