Tuesday, November 7, 2017

11.5.17 November Dog of the Month- Perma! (Update: Adopted!)


ABOUT PERMA **ADOPTION FEE WAIVED**


My name is Perma (Nicknames: Perm, Momma, Scoobs) and I am young, probably under age 2.
Currently weigh 65-70 lbs and have a beautiful fawn and white coat.
Some things to know about me: I gave birth to 6 beautiful puppies in July at a shelter in Texas and was pulled from the shelter and into rescue when my babies were just days old. We made the trip to Minnesota to be fostered and in a safe place to take care of my babies. My foster momma tells me I am so beautiful all the time and I am working at getting myself back in tip top shape.
I love to snuggle on the couch and give kisses. I really love people and am working on controlling my excitement when meeting them. I love all toys and really like to play fetch. I can chase the ball many times and get it right back to my foster mom so she can throw it again. I love to take every single toy out of the toy box at the same time so I can switch it up when I want. Chewing on nylabones, benebones, antlers and tennis balls are right on the top of the list of my favorites. I am pretty active and like to stay busy and get lots of exercise and playtime. Car rides are also something I really do enjoy. I love watching out the window and am very well behaved will riding.
I am currently staying in a home with two other dogs and enjoy their company and playtime. I do not live with cats but I am very alert and focused when I see bunnies, squirrels or cats outside. It is best if my new home does not have cats or small critters.
I know sit and I take treats very nicely. I am pretty good at coming when called but will keep working on getting better. Some things I am working on with my foster mom are waiting for treats, lay down, attention and focus and leash manners. I will need a strong committed leader to teach me everything I need to know.
I have done a really great job in my crate when my foster mom is at work or has to leave for a while. I am still working on walking right in but am not resistant at all when she guides me in. Not really sure why my foster mom thinks it is so important that I go in before the treats but I am working on doing it in the order she wants. I have had my nails trimmed and did a really good job and my foster mom says we will keep working on this so I am completely fine with it.
I am so excited to start the search for the perfect forever family. If you are interested in finding out more about me or meeting me feel free to fill out application or set up a meeting. I promise you will think I am adorable, lovable, trainable and an all around goofy girl.


Adoption fee $0.00 Dog of the Month- November 2017
(we have a dog of the month every month)
Adoption info- www.mnpitbull.com



No comments:

Post a Comment