Monday, November 13, 2017

11.11.17 Update from Sugar & Jules / Hello from Sammi (Updated: Sammi & Sugar-Adopted)










Sugar & Jules are looking great compared to their last update! We can't wait to get these girls up to Minnesota & get them healthy so they can find their forever homes!














ABOUT SAMMI


8 weeks on Sept 5, 2017

Hi, my name is Sammi. My foster parents affectionately call me SamBam. I’m 11 weeks old, and just 11 pounds. I love to play. My favorite game is tug… I’ll win someday. I get along with other dogs, but I’m still working on my social skills. I was the runt of the litter, so sometimes I feel I have to prove that I’m tough. When I’m not playing, I love to cuddle. Seriously…. I need a lap to cuddle on when I’m tired. Right now, I know how to sit, shake, and stay. I still have a few other things to learn. I’m looking for a forever home to teach me the rest of my doggie skills!

Adoption fee $350

Interested in adopting? Apple here- www.mnpitbull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment