Wednesday, June 2, 2021

6.2.21 June Dog of the Month - Chase

 


It’s June which means we have a new Dog of the Month, Chase!


Chase is approximately 1 year old. He is house & kennel trained.

How I am with kids: Unsure but probably great! I am pretty bouncy so older kids that I can’t knock over would be best.

How I am with dogs: I love dogs. I play well with them and have no issues sharing my toys. I would pair well with a submissive, low key dog. I tend to be high energy so someone to even me out would be best.

How I am with cats: Unsure.

My current size: I am around 40 lbs. currently. We do not know my adult size as we do not know my parents.

Find more information & photos of Chase here

Chase’s adoption fee is waived if an application is received this month! 
Let’s find this boy the perfect home

Head to www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information & fill out an application if you'd like to meet him one on one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment