Tuesday, June 1, 2021

5.20.21 New to MPBR - Meet Hershey

 

What better way to celebrate National Rescue Dog Day then with a new member of MPBR? Meet Hershey!
Hello, my name is Hershey.
I am a 6 month old male.
I love to snuggle and keep myself entertained, I will also play with anything or anyone.
Things I know are my name, sit, come, kennel, no don’t do that (my favorite), and lay down.
Things I am working on are walking in public due to loud noises, but I walk well with my canine foster sister. I will need some help from my pack leader on gaining confidence.
I currently live with an 2 adult humans, 2 teens, 2 cats, and one female dog. The cats don’t like me, but I like them.
I am currently 30 lbs. and will likely grow to around 50-60 lbs.
I am kennel trained & I love car rides.
I am currently house training. I’m doing well but still have accidents.
Something to note about me, I will dig up your potted plants if left unattended and chew just about everything I see. The world is such a fun place! I will need your help learning what is acceptable and what is not but hey, I’m still a puppy so we have a lot of time to learn together!
If you’re interested in meeting me one on one, please visit www.mnpitbull.com to read about the adoption process & access the online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment