Tuesday, December 8, 2020

12.4.20 Hi from Kaison

 

[Update: Adoption Pending] 

Hi, Kaison (or Kai for short) here reminding you I’m still searching for my forever home!


I'm partially deaf, so I can't hear things in lower registers, but I can hear certain noises and higher pitched sounds. But don't let that worry you! This boy is a very typical puppy, and how I learn is very similar to how hearing dogs learn. Instead of just verbal commands, I need hand signals along with the verbal commands. So far, I know signs for sit, outside, food, watch me and kennel. My foster mom says I'm really smart and super food motivated, so I'm really easy to train.

My potty training is coming along really well, and I'm really good about being in my crate. I am a high energy puppy, so I love wrestling with my foster canine sister, chewing on dog toys, playing tug and going on walks. I would do best with a family that either has another dog or is able to take me on lots of adventures.

I also live with two foster cats and I am really, really interested in what they're doing and trying to get them to play. I'm a really cute, smart, food motivated guy that would love a forever family of my own for me to play with and go on adventures with.

If you’d like to meet me one on one, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment