Monday, December 28, 2020

12.28.20 New to MPBR- Meet Nyla

 

New to MPBR, meet Nyla!

Hello, my name is Nyla!
I am originally from Tennessee and arrived in Minnesota a few weeks ago. I am 6-7 months old and weigh about 40lbs. I have spurts of energy but also love my lazy nap time. I enjoy playing with my foster canine brothers, chewing on toys, and playing with the jolly ball outside. I enjoy zooming around the back yard and am doing well at potty training.
I LOVE food and am working on good puppy manners. I am still not sure about the crate…my foster parents are working with me on this. I am very smart and have learned how to sit and when to come.
Things I am working on are not jumping up (down command) and to not nibble on fingers. I have not met any kiddos or cats yet. I am a good girl in the car and warmed up fast to my foster canine brothers. I LOVE my humans and want to be with them all the time. I get a little nervous when my humans are not around, so I would love a family that can spend lots of time with me but also work on building my confidence and help me to be independent!
If you like to snuggle, I am your girl!
If you're interested in meeting Nyla, please visit www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information and our online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment