Thursday, May 28, 2020

5.28.20 New to MPBR- Meet Domina


Meet Domina

******************************

I know what you are thinking, "wow, what a pretty dog," and the truth is I am pretty, and I know it. However, I can't get by on my looks alone so here I am searching for a human who wants to put in the time, the effort, and the money to make me into a pretty amazing dog.

Here are some details about me that you should know:

Name: Domina
Breed: Purebred Dogo Argentino
Age: 3 years old
Gender: Spayed Female
Weight: 90 pounds
Dogs: I love other dogs
Cats: no cats for this lady
Kids: kids must be 12 and over

I came from a shelter in MN to rescue. This placement was much better for me than being adopted through the shelter because I need a little extra from my humans. I spent a short time in a foster home where I proved I am not great with small kids, so I went off to training camp for the last 6 weeks. Now it is time for me to come home from camp and I am hoping to find a forever home who wants to continue to work with my trainer after I go home so I can start off on the right paw.

Needs:
Strong leadership skills
Knowledge of dog training
Provider of mental and physical exercise
Provider of structure and boundaries
Continued training inside and outside of the home

*if you are looking for a dog that you can cuddle, "baby", and let rule your house, I am not the dog for you and I will get myself into trouble.

If we sound like a good match, please visit www.mnpitbull.com to fill out an adoption application. From there, a Case Manager will contact you to schedule a private meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment