Thursday, February 1, 2018

1.31.18 Featured Foster- January Edition




Meet Christine Q.!






Who was your first foster? 
Moxxie
Reba
Moxxie

Who is your current foster?
Reba



Why did you start volunteering?
I have been a dog lover since I can remember. Pit bulls being my all time love! I came across Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue's Facebook page and saw that fosters were needed. I knew instantly that this was what I wanted to do. Now I help find exceptional dogs, fine warm & loving homes too!


How long have you been volunteering with our rescue?
Since May 2017

Do you have any pets?
Yes, we adopted our 2nd foster, Blaine.

Blaine

Where is your favorite dog friendly place to take your pooches?
Quarry Hill in Rochester. It has great hiking paths for dogs.

When not surrounded by dogs – what can you be found doing?
Gardening, lots of kid actives go on around here. You can also find me binge watching some any TV drama on Netflix. 

Do you have a favorite memory with one of your fosters?
I went on one of my long hikes with Moxxie, who loved going on hikes. During our walk, we came to a creek. I wasn't sure if she had ever played in water before, especially since at first she seemed very unsure about it. Once she got her toes wet & realized it was safe, the zoomies took over! She was a muddy mess at the end of it but it was the first time I had ever saw her that excited. We made that hike several more times before she was adopted into her forever home.

................................................................................................................................................................

Each month one of our foster parents receives a BarkBox as a Thank You!

BarkBox is a subscription service that is awesome for you dogs! Every month, you get toys & treats delivered right to your door. 


It is our way of showing appreciation of their dedication to this rescue. Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue is ONLY able to save dogs because we have foster parents who are willing to open their home to homeless pit bulls. 

Each month we will introduce a new foster parent to you. ❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment