Monday, December 4, 2017

12.3.14 December Dog of the Month- Athena! (Update:Adopted!)

Athena is the Dog of the Month for December! What does that mean exactly? Every month we pick one dog that has been with us a little longer than others to be featured as the dog of the month, meaning that their adoption fee is waived. A mandatory training class (with a training facility of your choosing) is still required. If you’re interested in Athena, please visit mnpitbull.com for adoption information. 

More about Athena:

HOUSE-TRAINED
Yes
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, cats, children.

Meet Athena

11/09/17 – Hello Everyone! My name is Athena. I am 5 months old and weigh about 21 pounds. I am very affectionate. My foster mom says I am very good at giving hugs and kisses. I do like to snuggle as well. The picture in my bio shows my foster sister and I snuggling up to foster mom, to keep her warm.

I know my name, I know how to sit and stay. I am potty trained. I either run to the door or I start dancing in front of my foster mom to let her know that I need to go outside. I get along with other dogs of all shape and sizes. I stayed overnight with a temp foster who had cats and, while they are kinda goofy looking, I kept my distance. I don’t think they wanted to be my friends.

I get along with adults and kids. I really like when someone throws a ball and I get to chase after it. When I bring it back, I am always told what I great girl I am. I am always happy. I keep my crate clean all day while foster mom is at work. I go right into my crate when there is a treat waiting for me inside. Since I am a puppy I have lots and lots of energy. I love to run and play. I would love to be part of a family that would like to teach me new things (obedience training) and one that likes to snuggle too.

First step to adopting and meeting Athena is the application on our website: www.mnpitbull.com

Adoption fee $350 (waived if adopted in December)

No comments:

Post a Comment