Thursday, December 28, 2017

12.27.17 Come relax with Juniper! (Update: Adopted!)

Juniper is enjoying her new bathrobe. Anyone want to Netflix & Chill?

Meet Juniper:

Meet Juniper!

4/5 months (as of 10/31/17)

I’m Juniper but I also answer to Junie and June. I am about 14 weeks old and still learning new things like potty outside. I love to wrestle with my foster sister and to snuggle with whoever is willing and available! I like toys and antlers and absolutely love people of all sizes! I don’t mind kitties and love other dogs. I love to wear my sweaters especially in the chilly weather since my hair is still coming in. My foster mom says I am a sassy pants and I even boss around the big dogs and I do need to work on my manners but foster mom says I’m a fast learner!

Adoption fee $350

Adoption info and application- www.mnpitbull.com



Find more pictures of Juniper here

No comments:

Post a Comment